Monday, November 7, 2011

About Me - Logan

About Me - Logan

My name is Logan. I help with my mother's grammar and spelling. She's getting better at it, but this is about me. I like to do a lot of things, so anything I do I usually enjoy. Some of the activities I like to do includes making anything creative, listening to music, and hanging out with friends. I suppose you could say I'm your typical teenager, but you'd have to be really generalizing. I am far from typical, but then again how do you define typical?

Some people would say that I am really funny and I might agree with them. Not because I am snobby, but mainly because I have gotten people to cry and "almost" pee their pants, I'm sure you know what that means.

I have a few lifetime obsessions. Those include The Sims and Big Brother. I dream to be a developer of The Sims, but I also dream of being on a reality show. Those are my dreams, but I would enjoy doing anything else.

I never know what else to write in these About Me things, but I'm sure you will get to know me as I post on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment