Tuesday, November 15, 2011

I'm back!



Good morning to all, hey guess what it's Monday, why does everyone hate 


Mondays? I think they get a bad rap, did mondays ask to be the first day of the 


work week no and others who work all different days monday is their friday or 


their Thursday or what ever day. So I just want to say I love you monday!!! I 


hope everyone has a fabulous Monday.










I just had the weirdest thing happen to me, I was on the chew site and on


the side where the advertisements are there was a picture of a bowl of 


gazpacho nicely decorated and it said above it, do you think this was made at a


cooking school? Yes or no, so the weird thing was it was my gazpacho I made 


my first six weeks in school. How did that get on there? Chef Paul took pics of 


all our dishes, so weird but proud, hum.




Here's something to brighten your day:












-Tammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment